Screen capture Software, one of must have program or software for web developer and blogger . The Screen Capture program listed here are one i have used to help me write article for my blog. More especially for blogger who have tutorial article, and need some nice screenshot for explain the tutorial.
6 Screen capture Program listed below is licensed freeware and used for personal use only.
Screen capture synonyms; screen shot, screen scraping, screen capture, screencap, screen dump, screengrab, print screen. etc
PicPick is an all-in-one software for graphic designers, home users and software developers. It is an all-in-one program that provides full-featured screen capture tool, intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, crosshair and even whiteboard.
- For All Windows (Fully support Windows 7)
- Multi-language is supported. (MORE 28+)
- All functions are fully supported on a dual screen environment.
- No Registry, No access to System folder (you can copy these files to portable USB)
Download PicPick Click Here
WebShot allows you to take screenshots of web pages and save them as full sized images or thumbnails.
- Browser size specification
- Image thumbnailing reduces the final capture image easily
- Timeouts allow you to wait for activex controls to load before capturing
- Image encoding to JPG, GIF, PNG, and BMP
- CSV output allows you to easily parse the results of a screenshot capture operation
- CSV output of page title, meta keywords, and description
Download WebShot Click Here
HoverSnap is a small but powerful screen capture tool that can snap the entire desktop, the active window or custom areas on the screen and save the image
- Set up the capture folder or filename and format.
- Reduce the capture size.
- Auto-generate filename.
- Optional sound when capture is done
Download HoverSnap Click Here
4. Screenshot Captor
Screenshot Captor was designed for grabbing screenshots with minimal intervention.
Screenshot Captor Features:
- Support gif, png, jpg, tiff. etc
- Support many capture methods, including full screen, multimon workspace, arbitrary regions, fixed sized areas, or gdi objects.
- Optimized for taking lots of screenshots with minimal intervention.
- Smart autonaming of files, and ability to embed textual comments in files.
Download Screenshot Captor Click Here
MWSnap is a small but powerful Windows application for snapping (capturing) pictures from selected parts of the screen.
- Support for BMP, JPG, TIFF, PNG and GIF formats
- System-wide hotkeys.
- Clipboard copy/paste.
- Auto-saving, auto-printing.
- An auto-extending list of fixed sizes
- Zoom tools
- Support ruler tool
- A color picker showing screen colors with separated RGB parts.
- Fast picture viewer.
- Adding frames and mouse pointer images.
- Multilevel configurable undo and redo.
- Multilingual versions.
- Configurable user interface.
Download MWSnap Click Here
6. Screenshot Pilot
The program allows you to derive graphic images from applications and libraries.
Screenshot Pilot Features:
- Support capture methods like, active client, selected object, full screen, background image, screen region, menu under cursor, cursor, etc
- Send screenshots by e-mail
Download Screenshot Pilot Click Here