Color picker tool for firefox is used to preview and grab the color values on any website, this color tools is helping you to pick up any color on your firefox browser and paste it into another program. I usually use colorzilla to change color of my blog theme, because this addon could be Integrated With Firebug.
Rainbowpicker is a copy of the advanced colorpicker that can be found in Nvu and ported over to Firefox (and it should also work with Flock).
Firepicker – color picker for Firebug
- Simple Color Picker Dialog
- Integrated With Firebug
Rainbow Color Tools is Color tools for web development.
Rainbow Color Tools Features:
- Analyzer Extracts the color scheme from the current website’s images and CSS. (Firefox 3.5 +)
- Picker HSV color picker
- Inspector Retrieves the color of any pixel on the browser
- Library Filter through saved colors by tag or the url of the page the color was found on. Sort by hue, date saved, and other metrics.
PixelZoomer is a Firefox extension for web developers which allows for zooming into websites. PixelZoomer takes a screenshot of the current website and provides various tools for pixel analysis. You can zoom into websites (up to 3200%), measure distances and pick colors with an eye dropper.
- A selection tool for pixel perfect measurements
- undo and redo function
- Color values can be selected and copied directly (like #000000)
- Can be opened in a tab
- keyboard shortcuts
- Zoom Function up to 3200%
ColorZilla is an extension for Mozilla Firefox and the Mozilla Suite.It assists web developers and graphic designers with color related tasks – both basic and advanced.
ColorZilla Features :
- Easy integrations into another program
- Ultimate CSS Gradient Generator
- Zoom function
- DOM spying features
- Color Picker Dialog
- Pre-defined color
- Web Color Analyzer
- Firebug integration