Chile’s Marble Cathedral is the one of the most beautiful cave in the world. The cave is located on the second largest freshwater lake in South America, exactly in Patagonia, Chile.
This cave has several unique features you may have never seen before, it’s a beautiful natural art. The unique blue light show in the cave is caused by the reflection of the water on the marble walls. Due to the lake being fed by glacial run off, the height of the water is always fluctuating, creating an environment changes depeneding on the time of year.
You Might Also Like:
- Top 20 Interesting Place for Adventure Travel Vacations
- Beautiful Underwater Animals Photography
- 45+ Beautiful Underwater Photography
- Rainbow Wallpaper Collections From National Geographic
- The Most Luxurious Department Store In The World: Galeries Lafayette
Chile’s Marble Cathedral photos
Credit : Linde Waidehofer