Long-exposure photography involves using a long-duration shutter speed to sharply capture the stationary elements of images while blurring, smearing, or obscuring the moving elements. It’s often used in a night-time setting in order to produce a near daytime effect in the photo.
Below are some great examples of a Long-exposure photography and Light painting photography taken by talented photographers which can be inspiration for your next work.
You Might Also Like:
- +20 Stunning Examples of Glamour Photography
- +40 Romantic Photographs Shot in the Rain
- Gorgeous Nature Bokeh Photography
- Best 10 Night-Sky Photography
- The Peoples of Southeast Asia
- Beautiful Underwater Animals Photography
- 35 Beautiful Pre Wedding Photo Shoot Inspirations
- Beautiful Nature Photography by Carlos Gotay Martínez
Long Exposure Photography
Image via 2photo.ru