According to Wikipedia, Cosplay photography is combination of portrait photography and fashion photography where the main subject is the clothing and the portraiture. Cosplay is the short form of English word “Costume Play” and the person who’s dressing up as a character from a manga or anime series is called Cosplayer.
Although Cosplay was originated from Japan but with time it has gain popularity in the outside of Asia during the late 1990s led to an increase in America and Europe, and Australia. Many Cosplayer share their creative work or photo on personal blog, DevianArt. But some of them sell such high quality images or stock photos.
Because of the rising popularity of cosplay, today We decided to showcase some beautiful examples of cosplay photography and shots from different artist.
You Might Also Like:
- +20 Stunning Examples of Glamour Photography
- 35 Beautiful Pre Wedding Photo Shoot Inspirations
- The Best Photography of 2011
- Beautiful Examples of Macro Photography
- Stunning Examples of Long Exposure Photography
- Beauty, Portrait Photography by Primo Tacca Neto
- Beautiful Blue Flowers Photography
- Japanese Beauties – Girl Photography Inspirations