Traditionally, logos have always needed to be crisp, clean & not very complex, so that they look good across a huge range of mediums, including print & TV. That’s started to change, however, as more and more businesses are online only – which means that logos can be more complicated and can be full of personality. Including characters within the logo can easily make them more complex, but can also make it stand out and help show off the companies personality.
We’ve brought together a showcase of animals in logo design, with each logo being full of quirky, interesting personality and being expertly created by extraordinarily talented designers.
You Might Also Like:
- +33 Amazing Animal Logo For Inspirations
- 30 Creative Negative Space Logo Design Examples
- 30 Insurance Companies Logo Design Inspirations
- 30+ Creative Examples of Photography Logo Designs
- 30 Examples of Inspiring Health and Medical Logo Designs
Dan writes for gift ideas website The Handpicked Collection, who specialize in gifts for her & wedding gifts. In his spare time he studies graphic & web design and aims to improve his Photoshop skills.