A good teacher is someone who not only teaches and focusing on knowledge integration, but is able to make learning fun for the students. Therefore, teachers must understand how to communicate with them by creating an attractive and stimulating presentations.
To get the goal of learning, the teacher using visual aids such as PowerPoint to teach the children in the classroom. When preparing the presentation, it is important to keep in mind the following:
- Use single words or phrases.
- Organize the content visually.
- Choose a font that is simple.
- Keep the design simple.
- Use short quotes, not long extracts.
- Use color for emphasis and organization.
- Assign a title for each visual.
- Design diagrams and tables that are simple and clear, with readily recognized symbols.
- …… More Tips at Teachingcenter.wustl.edu
You can also use the default presentation template in PowerPoint, however most of default PowerPoint templates have been seen often and the audience / students will get bored. So, to avoid this happen to you, try to make your own PowerPoint background templates or you can buy a professional PowerPoint templates for business which offer beautiful and versatile designs. If you don’t have budget for that, below you can download education PowerPoint templates in PPT format for free.
Note: (***) You are required to register (Free) before downloading the templates.
You Might Also Like:
Education PowerPoint Presentation Templates
1. School Paper
2. Electric Light ***
3. Detective Template
4. Books PowerPoint Template
5. Writing on Chalkboard ***
6. School Bus PowerPoint Template
7. Guitar – Music Class PowerPoint Template ***
8. Color Pencils Template
9. Back-to-school presentation
10. Library PowerPoint Template ***
11. School Teaching ***
12. Music Class
13. Academic presentation Template
14. DNA Strand (Biology Presentation Template)
15. Person Thinking ***
16. Sheet music presentation
17. Greenboard (PowerPoint Background)
18. School Board (PowerPoint Background)
19. Classroom expectations presentation