Landscape photography is one of the most popular style of photography that focuses on the natural world. The most common subjects for landscapes include sea, mountains, cliff, snow, fields, rivers, waterfalls, coastlines, sand, etc. According to Wikipedia; Many landscape photographers show little or no human activity in their photos, striving to attain pure, unsullied landscapes that are devoid of human influence, using instead subjects such as strongly defined land-forms, weather, and ambient light.
In this article we want to show you some of the most beautiful and breathtaking landscape photography by Antony Spencer, talented photographer based in Dorset, South West England. He is specialized in capturing the landscape who was named landscape photographer of the Year Awards 2010.
Visit Antony Spencer’s portfolio and website for more landscape pictures;
You Might Also Like;
- Kids and Children’s Portrait Photography by Irina Rempel
- +99 Beautiful Female Portrait Photography Examples that Will Inspire You
- 20+ Examples of Edgy Wedding and Bridal Photography
- 50 Beautiful and Stunning Red Flower Pictures
- HD Widescreen Nature Wallpapers
- Stunning Examples of Long Exposure Photography