Tits-shift is an interesting type of photography where the actual size of an object is manipulated into miniature-like or miniature faking. If you are photographers and interested in learning the technique of this type of photography, here are some useful tits-shift photography tutorial and tips for your reference.
- Introduction to Tilt Photography
- Focus on tilt shift lens
- Tilt-Shift Miniature Fake Technique in Photoshop CS
- a Tutorial for Realistic Miniaturised Photos
For today’s inspiration, below we present 50+ awesome examples of tilt-shift photography (miniature faking) taken by various artists (Flickr.com).
You might also want to check out our related posts below;
- 99 Beautiful Female Portrait Photography
- 50 Brilliant Examples of iPhone Photography (iPhoneography)
- 41 Great Examples of Candid Photo Shoots
- 30 Stunning Photographs of Grand Canyon