HTML5 has been widely used for creating amazing website, if you are a web developers or designers who wants to learn or just want to improve your design skills, then you can do it by reading a HTML5 tutorial for creating website layout on various source, and here we have collected some detailed tutorials that you might like.
1. Created a Responsive Coming Soon HTML5 Template
In the following tutorial we’ll create a coming soon template, fully responsive and built with Twitter Bootstrap, that will help you keep your users informed while you are building a new website.
2. Tutorial for Creating Beautiful HTML5 Portfolio
In this tutorial we will be making a beautiful HTML5 portfolio powered by jQuery and the Quicksand plugin.
3. How to Code a Website Template in HTML5
In this tutorial you will lear how to create a website template with clean design using HTML5/CSS3
4. HTML 5 Layout Tutorial
A detailed HTML5 Tutorial from SmashingMagazine for creating website layout from scratch.
5. Create a simple Html5 website
This tutorial will show you how to Learn how to create a simple Html5 website using Html5 & CSS code from the scratch.
6. Create a Grid Based Web Design in HTML5 & CSS3
We’ll build a Grid Based HTML structure with the latest elements then style up the appearance of the site with CSS3 affects to match the original Photoshop concept with minimal use of background images.
7. Creating a HTML5 & CSS3 Single Page Web Layout
Today we will create HTML5 web template with combination with CSS3 and jQuery.
8. Creating a Mobile-First Responsive Web Design
We’re going to walk through how to create an adaptive web experience that’s designed mobile-first.
9. Create A Minimal Single Page Portfolio With HTML5/CSS3
This tutorial is the second installment of how to create a minimal single page portfolio using HTML5 and CSS3.
10. Design & Code a Cool iPhone App Website in HTML5
In this tutorial we’ll get a taste of what’s to come by building a cool iPhone app website using a HTML5 structure, and visual styling with some CSS3 effects.
11. Code a Vibrant Professional Web Design with HTML5/CSS3
In this tutorial, you will learn how to code a vibrant and professional web layout using 960 Grid System.