Ginva is looking for original and quality material written by guest posters. If you’re interested in writing a fresh new article, send us your ideas.
- Your article / tutorial must be original and not previously published anywhere else, including your own blog/site.
- We do not accept articles that contain hidden advertising or affiliate links.
- Posts should be between 250 – 1000 words.
- Your article submission should include one image (Featured Image)
- The maximum recommended width for images is 600px, there’s no limit for the height.
- Please include the images used in the article in an “images” folder inside the archive you send.
- Always provide an attribute link-back to the source files or images in your articles.
- The published article are unpaid, but you can get free publicity for your portfolio, websites, social profile along with your biography. (You can include up to three links which will be displayed at the bottom of the post)
- We might need to edit the content before publishing it. (misspellings, grammar, formatting etc.)
Kind of content
- Web Design : Showcase, Article, ideas, Web design trend
- WordPress : Plugins, Tutorial, Theme
- Social Media: Trend, Tutorial, Tools, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus
- SEO (Search engine Optimization): Tips, Tutorial
- Photography: Tutorial, Portfolio, Featured artist
- Photoshop: Tutorial, Round-up, etc
- Mobile: designing and developing for mobile devices, iPad, iPhone, Android OS
- Freebies: Themes, Icons, Wallpaper, Fonts, Vectors, Photoshop brushes, etc
- Tools : Useful tools/software for designer and developer
- Typography, Graphic Design, Product Design, etc..
- CSS : Tutorial & Techniques
How do I submit my guest post?
If you have a post that meets to guidelines above, please send your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send guest post request trough Online Contact form. We accept articles in any format (Plain Text, html, word doc).
The articles will be reviewed by Moderator, if its suitable for Ginva it will be published within a few days. If your post is rejected, you are obviously free to use it in your own blog or to propose it as a guest post to some other website.