Tabbed interfaces are generally used for news site or premium magazine theme to save lot of space and it’s a great way to show more information in less space. With tabbed widgets, you can make your website look more clean and minimalist without loss of functionality. If you’re interested in creating tabbed widgets, try following along with one of the 10 useful tutorials listed below.
You Might also Like:
- 50+ Examples of Mega Menus in Web Design
- +108 Free CSS Menu Designs
- Must Have WordPress Plugins
- Mega Menu Tutorials
- 25+ Beautiful & User-Friendly Adobe Flash Navigation Menus
- 22 Inspirational Horizontal Scrolling Websites
- Best Picasa WordPress Plugins
- Best Magazine WordPress Themes
- 15 Creative Examples of Flash Preloaders
1. How to Add a Tabber with WordPress Popular Posts
This tutorial explains how to add a tabber with popular posts by day, week, month, and all time in your WordPress sidebar without editing a single line of code.
2. How to create a Slick Tabbed Content Area using CSS & jQuery
3. How to create a Tabbed Widget for Custom Post Types
This tutorial explains how to modify an existing theme (not how to create a plugin) by adding new custom post types, and then creating a custom widget that tabs between the new custom post types using a fancy jQuery transition.
4. How to create A Tabbed Interface Using jQuery
Multi-tab widget with icon
5. How to Create a Tab Based Social Widget for WordPress
6. How to Install DomTABs on WordPress
Tabbed sidebar widget
7. How to Create a CSS3 Tabbed Navigation
In this tut we’re going to be creating the darkwash jean version out of the many different themes available for these awesome tabs.
8. How to create a smooth tabbed menu in jQuery
how to create a smooth tabbed menu with our lovely jQuery library. With simple and clean layout we can have a great tabbed menu for our websites.
9. Organic Tabs
10. Tabbed Blogroll Widget with SimplePie and jQuery
Beautiful tabbed sidebar widget