The word “Bokeh” originally comes from Japanese word “boke” which means “blur”. In photography, bokeh effects isn’t simply a blurred background, but the blurring of light or refracted light. It usually comes out looking like dots of color in your image (source).
In this post, I’ve made a selection of “nature bokeh” photos by Pedro Terrinha a talented photographer based in Lisbon. If you’re a “Bokeh” lover you definitely going to like this collection.
You Might Also Like:
- Lights, Shadows and Darkness Photography
- The Art of Narcissism: “Boyz and Girlz du net”
- Beauty, Portrait Photography
- +40 Romantic Photographs Shot in the Rain
- Beautiful Nature Photography
- +20 Stunning Examples of Glamour Photography
Gorgeous Nature Bokeh