Amazon is the one of the most popular and trusted bookseller in the digital market for books. This company was founded in 1995 by Jeff Bezos, The founder, president, CEO, and chairman of Amazon.com.
Amazon, Google and Apple already compete in a variety of ways. Amazon has their own web service like Cloud Drive to compete Google Docs storage (Google) and iCloud (Apple). While Apple makes iPad and Google produces the Android tablets, Amazon has launched the Kindle Fire.
Why were Amazon’s profits down in Q3? They were busy taking on the rest of the internet. The kindle Fire is the latest battle in Amazon’s quest for the hearths and minds of consumers.
Check out this infographic from CPCstrategy.com below to see where Amazon is competing with Google, PayPal, eBay, Apple and many major technology and internet-based companies. Who will win the battle?
You Might Also Like:
- The Commerce of Christmas [Infographic]
- 40+ More Informative Infographic Collections
- Let’s Flashback to 1940: The History of Computer [Infographic]
- How Internet Users Feel The Need To Belong [Infographic]
- 24 facebook infographic | Facebook Facts and Data You Might Not Know
- Social Media High School Yearbook 2011 [Infographic]
Very nice infographic. Really shows how Amazon is not just a book store any more but is a major technology competitor. Watch out Apply…